1. PICK ONE OF YOUR SCARS OUT, NOW HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have different patterns of skin on the insides of my knees from when I was about 12 and tried to pick up Tommy Grise, who was a couple years older than me since I had a huge crush on him. He was too heavy and fell on top of me. Boy did that hurt.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
An Incubus poster, and Xeroxes of pictures of John with his swim kids. And a calendar. Last year my room was veritably wallpapered with 4x6 pictures... I haven't gotten around to it yet.
3. WOULD YOU RATHER PLAY FOOTBALL OR WATCH IT?
Watch it. With John. On Sunday. Like every week :) Preferably accompanied by beer. Yay.
4. WHAT SPORT WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE BEST AT?
Divers get it up and get it in... and divers do it with a twist.
5. WHAT IS/WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE?
Some awful nightmare where there was a dead person in the bunk below me and when I climbed down from the top bunk I accidentally put my hand in its mouth which had razor sharp teeth, and then there was broken glass all over the floor and everywhere. Or the one where the giant starving red-eyed chinchilla ate through tis cage and tried to eat ME.
6. WHAT DO YOU DO TO EXERCISE?
Walk around campus... and I go running when I have the time and motivation.
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE RECORD/CD/TAPE THAT YOU OWN.
Oh god. I can't pick one. American Wedding soundtrack is in fairly constant rotation these days.
8. GRAPES OR WATERMELON?
9. WOLVES OR TIGERS?
Tigers. They're cats. Cats rule :)
10. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
I'm not even going to try to go there.
11. HAVE YOU EVER WRITTEN POETRY?
Yep. Some of it I'm proud of, some of it I wish I could burn :)
13. DO YOU REMEMBER BIRTHDAYS?
Usually. I'm pretty good with dates. Birthdays, anniversaries (my own and other peoples)
14. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
3:33 om. June 25th. It was a Tuesday.
15. DO YOU HAVE A BIRTHMARK, WHERE?
The only one I can think of is on my hip. It's not dark.
16. WOULD YOU CALL YOURSELF A ROMANTIC PERSON?
Yes. I'm definitely a fairly hopeless romantic. Well.. maybe hope*ful*.
17. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
I have done a lot of weird things in my life. I mean shit, I'm a diver.
18. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU STARTED FILLING THIS IN?
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE GUM?
Orbit - Wintergreen.
20. FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE?
Dude. I'm female, it's chocolate. I don't think I have a favorite. Milk over both dark and white though, to be sure.
21. FAVOURITE CANDY (NON CHOCOLATE)?
Uhh... right now I'm jonesing for the candy corn. Usually? Hell, it varies.
22. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA ICE-CREAM?
Ooooh. Totally depends on my mood. Vanilla sometimes, but also sometimes a girl just needs her chocolate.
23. DO YOU OWN ANYTHING LEATHER?
A black jacker and a brown jacket. And that bondage outfit.. err, no, wait, I don't have one of those. Shame. Oh yeah. I have 2 leather belts. And leather gloves. Obviously, I'm not with PETA.
24. FAVORITE COLOGNE?
Boss. Mmmm. I have to give props to Polo Sport though.
25. FAVORITE PERFUME?
Boss Woman. Bar none. And now I'm out. Crap.
26. DO YOU OWN AN INSTRUMENT?
I own a bass guitar. Can I play it? ...heh.
27. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON SOMEONE (OPPOSITE SEX)?
28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
29. FAVORITE SOUND THAT YOU HEAR OFTEN?
John's voice. (shut up, i know)
30. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING RIGHT NOW?
I really wish John were here. And I should eat something.
31. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
No way. I don't mind crowds or small spaces. If you locked me in a coffin, I'd have a problem with it, but yeah, no claustrophobia. Arachnophobia... oh god, yes.
32. COULD YOU EVER SEE YOURSELF MOVING FROM WHERE YOU ARE NOW?
Yep. Hopefully up.
33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE OF ALL TIME?
Oh god. You're making me choose? Sleeping Beauty. The Emperor's New Groove. Aladdin. Lion King. In no particular order.
34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME?
This I absolutely cannot choose.
35. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR WHEN YOU WERE TEN?
36. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
37: DO YOU OR HAVE YOU EVER SLEPT WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
I sleep with Bashful the bear. Brutus the bear when I'm at John's.
38. IF SO WHAT WAS/IS IT'S NAME?
Oops. already answered :)
39. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST CRUSH WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?
Hmm... probably Sammy. He was my buddy my whole childhood.
40. MOST EMBARRASSING CHILDHOOD MOMENT?
This I really cannot remember. Maybe when the friend I brought to school on bring a friend day left my 5th grade teacher a note that said "Fuck You, Mr. O'Connell". They didn't know it was my friend til I told them. And no, I hadn't put her up to it.
41. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Dark. Short. But existant :)
42. WHAT ATTRACTS YOU TO SOMEONE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Intelligence, tall and broad, funny, sweet, likes to read, loves children, um. Basically you should just meet John.
43. WHO OUT OF YOUR FRIENDS (SAME SEX) HAVE YOU KNOWN THE LONGEST?
Margaret. Since I was 11.
44. NOW THE OPPOSITE?
Paul. Since I was 11.
45. WHAT IS THEIR BIRTHDAY AND MIDDLE NAME?
Margaret - December 8, 1982
Paul - July 18th, 1981
46. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?
Sunset. The waterfront at sunset. Actually, sinrise can be pretty nice too, but it's a lot harder to find someone who will get up early enough or stay up late enough that you can watch a sunrise together.
47. WHERE AT?
Wherever. With someone I care about.
48. (FOR THE LADIES, BE TRUTHFUL) WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
Oh jesus. Wherever he wants to. If I'm going to say yes, it doesn't matter, I'll still say yes.
49. (NOW THE GENTLEMEN, BE TRUTHFUL) WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
50. WHAT ARE YOUR FIVE FAVORITE MOVIES OF THIS YEAR?
Errr.... I have not the slightest idea.
57. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF GOING FOR YOUR HONEYMOON?
Somewhere tropical, or maybe Italy.
58. CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?
Nope. Wish I could, though.
59. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
I used to speak French pretty fluently. Now I translate Latin and Greek
60. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)?
Good lors. I have no idea. The first gift a boyfriend gave me was pants and a CD and a love poemy thing.
61. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SINGER?
Gee golly. I can't pick just one, sorry.
62. FAVORITE BAND(s)?
Isn't this kind of redundant? Better Than Ezra, Incubus, Goo Goo Dolls, Our Lady Peace, etc.
63. WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ?
I read everything I feel like reading if I can get my hands on it..
64. DO YOU LIKE POETRY?
Only if John wrote it, with rare exception.
65. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR COFFEE?
Like I like my women.. er, I mean, it depends. Lately I drink lattes.
66. WHAT PHRASE DID YOU OR DO YOU USE?
Hmm. I really don't know :)
67. DRAGONS OR DINOSAURS?
Dragons, of course! They breathe fire!
68. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Yes. I sure would. I'm masochistic like that.
69. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Just. Tell. Them.
71. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED
72. BLONDES REDHEADS OR BRUNETTES?
Uh... whatever floats your boat, I gues.
73. WOULD YOU PREFER TO GO ICE SKATING OR ROLLER SKATING?
74. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
75. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Certain people talking to me when I don't want them to.
76. HAVE YOU EVER DIALED THE PERSON YOU LIKE'S PHONE NUMBER AND THEN HUNG UP?
Umm.. no, but Emily did it for me once :)